After the basketball game, we prepared for PKA's 70th reunion. I have been making chili for almost 2 weeks to serve at this reunion. The students did a great job planning everything from the menu to the decorations. We had so many former club members come back to visit. DH and I had a good group of our class come back, so it was a very enjoyable evening. After the reunion, PKA held Hootenanny, a concert featuring alumni. The kids and I did not stay long for that since it had already been a long day, but what a day it was!!!
1. Remembering before it was any later that I had forgotten to put the chili out to thaw the night before.
2. A husband who is a great help with the kids when you are trying to get 1000 different things ready for the day.
3. Warm clothes on a chili day
4. Ways to use your creative ability
5. Amazing kids who think my kids are amazing
6. Godly college role models
7. A warm house to warm us back up
8. 18 and 20 quart roasters that made warming the chili up easier!
9. Special friends who come back
10. Picking up after months and years like no time had passed
11. Special men who help shaped who we are today (Coach Kirk and Coach Smith)
12. People who will do anything in the world for you
13. Good clean fun
14. Hard workers
15. My heating pad!!!!