Friday, November 14, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over

Thursday, November 13, 2008:
1. Burger King breakfast days
2. Play group day
3. The kids's friends at playgroup
4. My friends at playgroup
5. Understanding of and from others in the same boat I am in
6. Extra cash to help make a someone's day a little brighter
7. My minivan - to help carry others around
8. Miss Priss's AMAZING teacher - who won teacher of the week this week!!!
9. The big playset situated right outside the kitchen window
10. The Gover Family
11. Little Man's special bag of peanut free cookies
12. Front yard football games
13. Leftovers for supper on a crazy day
Wednesday, November 12, 2008:
1. Miss C coming back to see us
2. Being able to go to work in Miss Priss's classroom
3. Miss C being such a good girl allowing me to take her to Miss Priss's classroom
4. A little child falling asleep in my lap
5. Movies that come in the mail!!
6. Musicals to watch during nap and quiet time
7. A super easy Chicken Parmesan recipe - using chicken strips!!
8. Great Wednesday night teachers for my children
9. Ladies Bible class in the morning
10. Ladies Bible class at night
11. Power of prayer
12. Hearing my children pray to God

1 comment:

Sasha said...

oooh easy chicken parmesan recipe? Share please.. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...