Friday, December 24, 2010

A Kisses Pie


I love spending time with the family - no matter which part of the family it is.  I was blessed to be able to spend a little time in the kitchen with my niece, Addison, this year.  She taught me how to make her speciality - Kisses Pie!!

Kisses Pie
(makes 2 pies)

2 pie crusts
1 bag of Hershey Kisses or Silver Bells
2 containers of Cool Whip
Whipped Cream
Chocolate toppings of your choice

Bake the pie crusts according to the directions.
Unwrap the kisses into a microwave safe bowl.
Heat until the chocolate is melted. 
Stir till smooth.
Add Cool Whip.
Mix till well blended.
Pour into pie crusts and chill.
Top as you desire.

Here's my head chef, Addison, with her pie.
My kids and I plan on making this for our Christmas Eve dinner.

Thank you, Addison!
I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...