Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Am Going To Do It

Last year, when I was on the internet here and there, I remember my blog friend, Jennifer, saying she was doing a Bible memory challenge for the year.  Being off and on, I did not keep up with it and really forgot about it.  This year, I remembered about it when she said she was going to do it again.  I thought, "I need to do this." I have never been one to memorize Bible verses although now I see the purpose for it as well as the benefits that come with it.  So, I have begun - a few days late, but I have started anyway.  I am excited about what this year holds with this project.  I can't wait to see what God has planned for me, wants me to learn, and wants to write on my heart.  If you think you might be interested, check out this post, and join in as we all grow closer to God this year.  My first verse of the year:


"I waited patiently for the Lord;
And He inclined to me,
 And heard my cry"
Psalm 40:1

What is your favorite verse?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...