Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Full Day at L2L

Saturday began bright and early with LB and Grandad off to Bible Bowl competition.  This year's books we studied were James, 1 Peter and 2 Peter.  Not easy ones to tackle, but they did well. I am proud of them just for learning about the books!  After Bible Bowl, the kids did their speeches.  I was not able to go with Carter, but Grandad did a great job snapping shots for me! I don't know what I was doing when LB was doing her things today because I have NO pictures of her giving her speech or leading her song - sorry, LB!!!

This great crew came to hear Carter and Cade give their speeches.  This is one of my favorite things
about L2L all ages supporting each other!

Kennedy, LeighAnne, and Laura Beth getting ready to give their speeches.

The crew that came to support LB and LeighAnne for their speeches.
 While we were out and about on Saturday, we ran into Jack Zorn - founder of L2L.  LB and MG got their picture with him, but Carter (surprise, surprise) would have nothing to do with him!

Thanks to Gran and Grandad for helping out A TON this weekend since
Damon had to work.
Thanks to Carter for the crazy smile in this picture.
I am ready for this phase to be over!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...