Monday, March 31, 2008

Meditation 3/31/08

I have not had a meditation in a long time, but ,as I was doing my Bible study this morning feeling very weary already for a Monday morning, I was shown this scripture on which I will lean on completely over this next week.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." - Ephesians 6:10

We are reminded that no matter what life brings our way we do not have to rely on our own strength to get through it. We can and should lean and live on God's strength. We sometimes think we have all the resources and creativity to handle things on our own, but my experiences show that this makes us only weaker. We need His power in our every day lives and we need His strength to make it through each event in our lives.
May God bless us as we look to Him for strength.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...