Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Book Review: Someday

As I mentioned in earlier posts, I am a HUGE fan of children's literature. I have been working my way into adult literature and have grown very fond of many Christian fiction writers. One of the ones I have enjoyed reading is Karen Kingsbury. I have read all of her Baxter Family series and I finished (again awhile ago, but am just now writing the review) her newest installment, Someday. These books are very easy to read and just enjoy. You find yourself wanting to pray for the Baxter family when you talk to God each day. While these books are not earth shattering and Pulitzer award winning books, they are able to take you away and fall in love with this family. I think I read the first 5 in 5-6 days. Then I turned around and read the next 5 books in another 5-6 days. Once you start, you can't stop!!! Someday was not my absolute favorite, but I still enjoyed it. If you want to just get away from your life, I would highly recommend this book and the others that come along before it, to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...