Directions to His House
1. Take a right (because there are no wrong turns) on Believeth Blvd.
2. Keep straight ahead and go through the green light, which is Jesus.
3. Turn onto the "Bridge of Faith" which is over troubled waters.
4. Make a right turn and keep straight. You will be on King's Highway - Heaven bound.
5. Keep going for 3 miles - one for the Father, one for the Son and one for the Holy Spirit.
6. Exit off onto Grace Blvd.
7. Make a right turn on Gospel Lane.
8. Keep straight and then make another right on Prayer Blvd.
9. As you go on your way, yield NOT to the traffic on Temptation Ave!!
10. Avoid Sin Street - it's a dead end!!
11. Pass up Envy Drive and Have Ave.
12. Also pass Hypocrisy Street, Gossiping Lane, and Backbiting Blvd.
13. You have to go down Long-Suffering Lane, Persecution Blvd. and Trials and Tribulations Ave.
14. Don't worry - Victory Blvd. is straight ahead!!!!
May we always keep on the road to His house, so we, too, may enjoy our Just Desserts.
I just saw that my friend, Sandy, put one of the stories Olivia used in her lesson on her blog. Click here to read the story about a woman and her fork. As our take home, each lady received a fork with chocolate chip cookies tied to it with John 6:35, "I am the bread of life.. He who comes to me will never go hungry," on it.