Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bible Class Christmas Party

Sunday was a very busy day. I had a baby shower after church and then spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for the 4 and 5 year old Christmas party. My friends, Kim and Sandy, who teach these ages as well, helped get the party together. We wanted to have some fun with the kids as well as teach the children about giving as well. We had 13 precious little ones around for the afternoon as we made reindeer food, snowman soup, Christmas cards, a patterned necklace, sequined Christmas trees, a Santa Christmas countdown calendar, and we ate, of course!! The kids had a blast. We covered #10 cans with wrapping paper so the kids could place the things they made down in them as they finished. After the party, the kids took their snowman soup up to the auditorium where some of the older members of church were already there. Each child gave an older member their Christmas card and snowman soup. They were all so sweet. I was especially glad to be able to spend the afternoon with my Carter.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! I saw the pictures that Sandy posted, too, and it seemed like a lot of fun! Who's baby shower did you all have???

AndreaLeigh said...

You were busy! What great stuff you had the kids make. I bet they had a blast!

Julie said...

that looked like a lot of fun, I am sure those kiddos had a great time...

Unknown said...

Wow what a day. I know the kids had a wonderful time at the party.
Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...