Thursday, December 18, 2008
Make Some Lemonade
Today I received my second blogging award from a new gURLfriend, Andrea Leigh (You need to check her out! She is so creative!!!)
The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, made lemonade") within their life or blog.
The rules: put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude, link to your nominees, let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog, and share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
1. Stephanie at Lovin' Every Minute of It!
2. Kori at Life as a CFers Wife
3. Kerri at Latte' Buddies
4. Karin at 6 by His Design
5. Katie at Strawberry Ruckus
6. Amanda at Our House
7. Teresa at Diddle Daddle Designs
8. Arika at "A" thought or two or three
9. Jennifer at Smelling Coffee
10. Melissa at My Life as it Happens
There you go, ladies. Take the award and pass it on! I have enjoyed the blogging world for a year now!!!!! I have met some amazing people and my world has been blessed because of all of you!