Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Cooking Part II

Okay, these could be my favorite cookies we made this year!!! Thanks to Laura for giving me this idea! The kids loved them and kept making fun of me because I kept saying,
"They are so cute!!!"
and they were!!
Reindeer Cookies
1 package of rolled sugar cookie dough
pretzels
chocolate chips
Skittles, M&Ms or Red Hots
Slice the cookie dough and bake them. When they come out of the oven, place the pretzels on top for antlers (you will have to press down hard for them to stay). Add chocolate chips for eyes and your choice for the noses. Let cool and enjoy!

10 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you made these!! They were a hit with Alise's preschool class, too! So cute!

Merry Christmas, Becky!!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Sounds delicious and looks yummy!

Kerri said...

Very cute!! I have left over pretzels and some sugar cookie dough in the fridge. I'm already headed out to get supplies to make Grandma's Mississippi Mud Bars so I think I'll pick up some M&M's too! (and sign up for the gym membership while I'm out slip sliding around!) Even though my kiddos are 21 and 22, they'll still get a kick out of these reindeer cookies~ Merry Christmas!

AndreaLeigh said...

very cute! thanks for sharing. merry christmas!

Sandy said...

They are really cute!

Julie said...

those are super cute, thanks for sharing...

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Adroable and probably delish as well! Merry Christmas to you. I'm always blessed by your blog whenever I can stop by for a visit

Stephanie said...

CUTE! We tried your pretzel/hershey kiss idea yesterday - YUM!!!

Kim said...

These are too cute! I'll have to definitely try them.

Smelling Coffee said...

How cute - and easy! I'll try to remember this for next year!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...