Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am Having a Contest!!!


I declare everyone who visits This Blog Today a Winner! The Rules, such as they are, are Really. Quite. Simple:

1. Be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me!!!

2. You must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you then must Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It's the Spirit and the Thought That Count!

4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!
If you are not one of the Top Three Commentors on Today's Post, you're still a Winner in this Time of Grace and Giving. Please take this Symbol of the Seasonal Spirit and post it on your blog; start your own Pay It Forward Chain, and encourage your Bloggy Friends to do the same!

I won from Veggie Mom!! If I can do it, you can as well!!!


Plus, Kat is having a give away of one of my favorite things - LOST!!!! Check her out and maybe you can win.

6 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ok. soooo funny! i posted the RAK and you did too! we are more alike than i read on ur about me. so, i do hs ministry...have for like 20 years. love it! and i'm totally into photography...but i have girls. so thanks for stopping by today...i can't wait to see who gets to do more random acts. it's gonna be fun!!!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I just wanted to stop by to thank you for visiting my blog with BATW today!

And then I saw this "Pay it Forward" post...what a great idea. :) You don't have to send me anything (I don't want to take anything from your regular blogging friends), but I truly do love the concept. I need to try this with some of my blog friends as well.

Cheryl Wray said...

Hey, I think I might be #3. I would love to do this too! I've got some homemade goodness I could give away!!! :-)

Aunt Julie said...

Thanks for the Shout Out. I know your 3 winners are in for a treat!

Smelling Coffee said...

What a great idea! I may do this in the future. I'm just now catching up on blogs for the week, and hate to have missed it.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I tried to send you an email at the email address you left on my blog, but it bounced back to me. If you'd still like me to participate in this, just send me an email at angelastamps@hotmail.com and I'll be sure to get back to you right away. Sounds fun! :)

~Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...