Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Christmas and anything that has to do with that holiday! I loved yesterday's SITSmas greetings from everyone and just will do whatever I can to pass the Christmas spirit!! So, when Jennifer from Smelling Coffee (who is AMAZING, btw), tagged me with this, I HAD to do it!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa leaves some stocking things wrapped but the big things unwrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I have never done it
5. When do you put your decorations up?
The day after Thanksgiving or as close to it as possible
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
My Grandmama Whittle's dressing
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child:
When we lived in Maryland, my Uncle Jim dressed as a Dickens' character Christmas morning and escorted all the kids into the living room when it was time to see the presents. It was great!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What? Santa is not real!!!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Only if we are at Damon's parents' house
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
One tree has the memory ornaments - Hallmark ones, ones we have made or people have made for us. We also have a sports tree, a Disney tree and an America tree
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes, but it has been awhile. I thought it was easier than roller skating
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Each year there are certain ones that stand out, but not one overall favorite
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Family and friends
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Fudge - it use to be my Grandmama Whittle's buckeyes (peanut butter balls) but can't have peanut stuff anymore with Carter's allergies :(
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Christmas Eve finger food family get together
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Tennesse Christmas and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Damon would say I like them ALL!!)
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I usually don't have a list, but this year I have a few things on my list - Alabama sweatshirt, Wii Fit, Wicked sheet music
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party?
We get out college kids over each year for Christmas but that is about it
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
We're always with family, so we start off in PJs, then we dress for the day.
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Our family first and then extended family at lunch
Now, I am to tag some others who will fill out the questions and pass the tag along to others!!
Laura at the Horton Family
Cheryl at Life with Cheryl
Katie at Ryan and Katie
Carmen at The Joy of Boys
Hannah at Set Apart for the Grandeour of My Master's Service
Arika at "A" Thought or two or three