Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blessings for Bible Teachers Begins

As mentioned in an earlier post, I have been thinking about starting a blog for Bible teachers with Bible school ideas. My poll was answered with a definite "YES!" to see if this would even be worth the time. Therefore, I am pleased to let you know that Blessings for Bible Teachers has begun!! I hope you will find this to be a blessing to you and those precious souls you teach. Please feel free to browse and be patient as we begin to post ideas for you to use. Thanks for the encouragement!

1 comment:

joyof3boys said...

This has come at the perfect time. I am in the process of trying to revamp WHCOC's current Bible school curriculum. It is so over most kids' heads. I have been pulling my own things when I teach. So, I will utilize your site. Thanks. Hey! Give me a call when you are in town this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...