Monday, August 25, 2008

More for Mom?

I have never really had to watch what I eat - a blessing. However, now that I am living in the 30s, it is catching up with me and I have to watch a little bit more. I also have to watch what I eat because my son is deathly allergic to peanuts. This seriously cuts into what sweets I am allowed to eat!! The other day I was in Walgreens and decided to treat myself to a movie size box of Whoppers. It was just going to be one of those weeks and I wanted to be prepared!! I am happy to say I did not eat the whole box in one sitting - it took 2 sittings to eat them! Towards the end of the 2nd sitting, I turned the box over to reassure myself that these were Carter safe and saw . . . . 30% less fat. The first thing that popped into my head was, "Does this mean I can eat 30% more?" Is that bad? Needless to say I completely enjoyed the rest of the 2nd sitting and thought to myself . . .
I should have bought a second box!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...