Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just an Idea . . .

So, I am fairly new to this blogging thing and I must say I am LOVING it!! I have loved being able to look at other people and their creative works on gift ideas, card making, scrapbooking and anything like that. I have been so inspired and can honestly say I have done better about doing things like that now. However, another love of mine is teaching Sunday School. I am always looking for creative ideas on how to teach the lessons, song ideas, craft ideas, etc. I have thought about starting a blog to house ideas for teaching Bible school. It would primarily be ages 3/4 years -5/6 grade. I would try to post an idea every day or so for the first little while. I would be more than happy to post other ideas from people out there. However, before I started this I wanted to know if it would even be needed or liked. Please leave a comment or vote in my poll for whether or not you would like this or not. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Becky~ What a great blog you have! Beatuiful children, and wonderful ideas and information. I'll look forward to getting to know you through your blog.

The Lord bless you... Jennifer

Traci said...

That's a great idea. In September I will be teaching the 4th/5th grade class at church, and I can always use ideas.

Paula Harrington said...

I think it would be a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...