Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just an Idea . . .

So, I am fairly new to this blogging thing and I must say I am LOVING it!! I have loved being able to look at other people and their creative works on gift ideas, card making, scrapbooking and anything like that. I have been so inspired and can honestly say I have done better about doing things like that now. However, another love of mine is teaching Sunday School. I am always looking for creative ideas on how to teach the lessons, song ideas, craft ideas, etc. I have thought about starting a blog to house ideas for teaching Bible school. It would primarily be ages 3/4 years -5/6 grade. I would try to post an idea every day or so for the first little while. I would be more than happy to post other ideas from people out there. However, before I started this I wanted to know if it would even be needed or liked. Please leave a comment or vote in my poll for whether or not you would like this or not. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Becky~ What a great blog you have! Beatuiful children, and wonderful ideas and information. I'll look forward to getting to know you through your blog.

The Lord bless you... Jennifer

My Sweethearts said...

That's a great idea. In September I will be teaching the 4th/5th grade class at church, and I can always use ideas.

Paula Harrington said...

I think it would be a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...