Monday, June 10, 2013

Fun Days are Here . . .

You have to love the last weeks of school with all the fun things you do to keep the kids
occupied and out of trouble.  We enjoyed Field Day with Carter.  Trying to be a teacher and parent was a bit hard so these the only pictures I got.

He really wanted to take this picture - can't you tell!

Mason, Tyricus and Carter - by a knee!!!!
Tyricus and Carter have been battling out the 50 yard dash since Kindergarten!


I have been blessed this year with a great partner teacher in Kim Murphy.
Next year, Kim and I are going to help the third grade teachers new to partner teaching get adjusted.
My partner (in crime) will be Belinda Anderson.


What a great third grade group!
We are sad to see Mrs. Susan (the one with the pink in her hair) retire, but we are excited because
she is going to bring us lunch!!!


Later on, LB had her field day. I was able to go over during my lunch and pe to see her.



I can't believe this is her LAST Field Day EVER!!!
So glad I was able to sneak away for a little bit to see her!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...