Thursday, June 6, 2013

Senior Day 2013

If you have followed me for any amount of time, you know I love my college kids 
and I HATE senior days.
This year was another year where we say good-bye to one of our own.
It is not THAT bad because he is going to be here at least another semester.
There was a lot on the line this game and these first few pictures show how intense
it was.

Tompkins taking it all in.


Ryan has been a TRUE blessing in our lives the past 2 1/2 years.
He is always so mannerly and helpful at lunch or whenever the kids come over to eat.
My children adore him and that in itself is enough for me.
The road has not always been easy for Ryan, but he has taught us all that persistence and hard work pay off in the long haul.
One of my favorite memories from this year was being able to tell Carter that Wood was 
going to start a game on Saturday for the first time.  Carter's eyes got so big and said, "Momma, we have to go see him pitch!" (The game was 2 hours away.)  Luckily for him, Mom and Dad were going to the game, and Carter got to see Wood make his first weekend start!



We are so proud of ALL of our guys!
Ryan, thank you for all you have meant to our family!
We have been blessed beyond measure because of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...